Our client is a National industry leader delivering landmark projects to Tier One clients across the commercial, construction and industrial sectors.
This team industry professionals, provide design and construct project solutions to a portfolio of high profile clients, delivering a diverse range of projects including large scale high rise buildings, iconic sporting facilities, shopping centers and commercial tenancies.
As the business plans for upcoming, high profile projects in Brisbane, we are currently seeking a committed, enthusiastic Project Planner / Scheduler looking to advance their career within the construction industry. Our client use advanced technolgy for design and construct of Electrical, Telecommunications, Security and associated services.
This opportunity will see you work closely with technical experts, Engineers, Project Directors and Project Managers to create and manage high level project schedules, linking critical activities across multiple projects. Day to day responsibilities of this role will include:
- Create and publish high level, integrated Master Schedules to coordinate and track multiple projects
- Track project progression and provide weekly update of project schedules to key personnel
- Maintain a comprehensive program schedule for major projects that can each be utilised to analyse resource productivity, allocations, project milestones, compression, completion dates, and risk analysis
- Integration of tracking reports for various levels of management
- Create a program schedule which interfaces between senior management, Department Managers, and Project Managers to gather data and adjust scheduling parameters.
This is an exciting new permanent career opportunity, that will see you join an industry leader offering long-term career development and the opportunity work with a team of industry experts. A standard week will see you working Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm. There is a competitive salary package on offer including holiday leave and standard employee benefits.
What are we looking for?
The successful candidate for this position will be highly organised, process driven and meticulous in their work output. You will enjoy a combination of working office based and site based, building relationships with industry professionals.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is essential for your success in this role, including the use of Microsoft Projects, you will also demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Experience working within the Construction Industry and/or relevant Tertiary Qualifications - We are seeking to speak with candidates at all levels of experience.
Ability to multitask, managing programs on multiple projects concurrentlyAble to work with project teams to provide accurate data based on project progress yet maintain independence to report accurately to senior management
- Demonstrate a strong sense of initiative with the ability to plan and prioritise
- Confidence working onsite, and communicating with clients and colleagues at all levels in a clear and concise manner
- Process driven, professional attitude and strong work ethic
Register your interest for this position by applying now, using the prompts. Please direct any inquires to Add Staff on 1300 365 606.