Our client is a highly regarded, national brand widely recognised as an Award-Winning industry leader.
Proudly holding Master Electrician status, the business prides themselves on their professionalism, safety-first attitude and high-quality customer service.
Join their friendly team based in Sydney’s North-Western suburbs, who are seeking a highly committed Electrician to become an integral part of the team. This is a company where your positive attitude and customer service skills are highly regarded.
Enjoy a diverse range of electrical work servicing clients across the commercial, industrial and residential sectors.
- Electrical installations for commercial office and shop fit outs
- Breakdown service, fault diagnoses, repairs, testing and commissioning for domestic, commercial and industrial clients
- Preventative maintenance across a range of industrial client contracts
- Residential renovations and new builds
- Switchboard repairs, testing and commissioning
- Ensure high quality workmanship while maintaining company standards, maintenance service reports, relevant safety and compliance documentation
- Provide technical support to customers
- Communicate effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels
This is a permanent, full-time career opportunity.
There is a competitive remuneration package on offer with a negotiated hourly rate, a fully maintained company vehicle, smart phone and uniforms.
The business rewards employees with long term development opportunities and a friendly working environment.
What are we looking for?
This is the perfect opportunity for a tradesperson who enjoys being part of a positive team environment. You will enjoy diversity working with a range of clients across Sydney.
To be considered you will hold excellent presentation and communications skills, as you will be representing the company to clients, suppliers and stakeholders across the industry.
You will also hold the following skills, attributes and qualifications:
- Current NSW Electrical Licence
- Current Manual Drivers Licence
- Construction Industry White
- Cert II/III in Telecommunications Cabling (preferred)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Industry Standards and Safe Work Practices
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate exceptional safety behaviour
To register your interest in starting a new career opportunity please 'Apply Now' using the prompts or call 1300 365 606 for further details.
We look forward to hearing from you!