|Location:||Middlemount QLD 4746|
Add Staff is currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join one of our clients in an exciting new full-time opportunity!
Based in Brisbane's Western Suburbs, the company specialises in the Construction, Trades and Services industry, with an exciting portfolio of clients, projects and upcoming growth opportunities.
This is a newly created position within the team, which will see you working closely with their Software Integrator to strengthen our client’s digital presence and brand identity within the industry, whilst developing an ongoing marketing strategy.
Our client is seeking a digital marketing professional with a diverse skillset and ability to use their expertise to grow our client’s brand, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop a digital marketing system, tailored to the industries target audience to build their brand identity within the sector
- Plan, develop, manage, and monitor digital marketing campaigns
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure our client’s brand is in front of the industry developments
- Develop content and schedule social media advertising across relevant platforms including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Execute effective Google AdWords and SEO campaigns
- Research, copywrite and create engaging content relevant to our client’s audience
- Coordinate and manage email marketing campaigns (EDM)
- Optimising our client’s brand presence in digital platforms
- Track, report and analyse campaign performance data to provide regular reporting to the business
- Basic photography and videography, filming and editing
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing business that strives to deliver a positive working environment for their staff. Expect to join a passionate team, who are committed to building a successful and supportive workplace.
You will receive a competitive remuneration package based upon your experience and qualifications. Enjoy a full time, permanent position with the opportunity to establish your marketing skills and sculpt this role into your own.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to create an impact by growing a medium sized business investing in future growth and advancement.
To be considered for this exciting new career opportunity with our client, we are seeking a passionate and driven Digital Marketing Specialist who brings a positive attitude and driving lead generation strategies.
You will also bring the following skills and attributes:
- Digital marketing experience, preferably working in an in-house marketing role
- Strong content creation and campaign management experience
- Bring a level of creative differentiation to drive brand identity and recognition
- Strong reporting ability and experience utilising website analytics packages
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Enjoy being part of a passionate team, committed to building a brand which is recognised and well respected across the industry.
Please register your interest today by submitting your current CV online – Enquiries can be directed to our team at Add Staff on 1300 365 606.
Career opportunity for an Administration Officer to join a national industry leader and tier one Electrical contractor based in Fairfield.
Opportunity for an Electrician seeking to further their career with a small successful electrical contractor based on the Gold Coast.
|Location:||Molendinar QLD 4214, Australia|
Great opportunity to join a successful family owned electrical contractor in Brisbane’s North.
Our client is a well-established electrical contractor specialising in commercial, construction and light industrial projects across Brisbane for over 30 years.
Based in Brisbane's Western Suburbs, this medium sized contractor provides electrical lighting, power and telecommunications services to Tier 2 Builders, delivering a diverse range of technically challenging and exciting construction projects.
The dedicated team pride themselves on their seamless project delivery, providing customers with expert advice and professional customer service. As the team continues to grow and secure new project opportunities, there is a new position for an Electrical Estimator to join the business.
- Scope and design of electrical lighting and power systems for commercial construction projects
- Preparation of project designs, drawings, plans and supporting documentation
- Analysing project drawings, plans and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials, and labour estimates
- Accurate compilation of tender submissions and presentations
- Review and understand contract conditions, post contract monitoring and reporting including cost analysis and variations
- Identify creative solutions to client requirements that may involve degree of competitive differentiation and innovation
- Attend site inspections, actively participate in meetings, build and maintain strong relationships with company clients, industry suppliers and subcontractors
- Confidently negotiate with suppliers and subcontractors on prices, variation orders and accounts
- Negotiated base annual salary
- Company vehicle / allowance
- Company phone and uniforms
- Flexible, positive and friendly working environment
- Previous working experience in Electrical Estimating and Design
- Ability to build and maintain long term client relationships
- Strong technical knowledge and capabilities
- Proficient in Revit MEP and AutoCAD (preferred)
- Experience LV Systems design
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of electrical industry and safety standards
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels, maintaining strong relationships
Exciting career opportunity to commence or recommence your career in an Electrical Apprenticeship with a family owned business based in Manunda in Cairns.
|Location:||Manunda QLD 4870, Australia|
Our client is a well-established electrical contractor specialising in commercial projects and service across Brisbane for over 30 years.
This well-regarded business provides electrical lighting, power and telecommunications services to the Commercial sector, specialising in both Construction Projects and Services/Maintenance. The dedicated team pride themselves on providing customers with expert advice and professional customer service, with a key focus on safety and seamless project delivery.
Based in Brisbane’s southern suburbs, this organisation engages with a diverse client base, including Tier 2 builders, Facilities Managers, Retail Providers, Private and Public customers.
This is a new permanent career opportunity for a Junior Project Manager to join the business. Reporting to the Construction Manager, you will work closely with a tight knit team to successfully deliver medium sized commercial and light industrial projects. You will be supported by an experienced team invested in your success within the role.
Your primary responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
Project management from concept to completion of projects up to $2.5m in value
Maintain a clear and precise project plan showing key deliverables and milestones
Ensure projects are proactively managed, executed according to the project plan, schedule and budget
Effective management of resources including close monitoring of material and labour allowances
Accurate preparation of monthly progress claims, identify cost saving initiatives and alternatives to maximise profitability
Coordinate and attend project meetings, building relationships with clients, suppliers, internal and external stakeholders
Our client provides their team with an enjoyable, professional working environment where employees are encouraged to learn new skills and further their career. You will enjoy exceptional working conditions and a competitive remuneration package.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Junior Project Manager who is career focused and interested in playing a critical part in the growth and development of our company.
Previous experience as a Foreman or Junior Project Manager, overseeing multimillion-dollar electrical projects
Team player, with good coaching and mentoring skills with the ability to lead a team to deliver successful project outcomes
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Promote a safety-first working environment and uphold company standards
Ability to work well under pressure, multitask to meet rapidly changing requirements and deadlines
Confidence to communicate with clients and staff at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
If this position falls within your skills and expertise, register your interest to join a successful team of industry experts.
For your opportunity to join this professionally operated, committed electrical contracting company please attach your resume and a cover letter outlining your interest and suitability for the position.
Enquiries can be directed to Add Staff 1300 365 606.
This is an immediate opportunity, commencing casual with full time hours based in Brisbane's Northside. Our client specialises in custom made switchboards and distribution boards, offering design and engineering solutions to industry leaders.
The team is currently seeking an electrical trade assistant to join the workshop team where your primary role will be to assist the electricians with building custom made switchboards. You will bring the following skills and experience:
- Fitting, wiring and terminating components of the switchboard
- Panel assembly, cabling and component installation
- Mounting enclosures and components
- General support to the workshop and electricians as required
To be successful in this role, you must have previous experience in a workshop environment building switchboards, be able to commit to full time hours and available to commence immediately.
Our client is an award-winning electrical contractor with offices based in Townsville and Brisbane. This team of industry experts pride themselves on delivering high quality projects across the commercial, industrial and domestic sectors.
As the business continues to grow, we are seeking an experienced office administrator to join the team based in their Townsville office.
This is a rare permanent, part time opportunity, where you will play an integral role in the operations side of the business. Reporting to the Business Manager, this position will also see you responsible for the following:
- Perform reception and administration duties including answering phones, processing incoming and outgoing mail, banking etc
- Preparation of documents and drafting of correspondence and documents
- Sorting and administration of all invoices, statements, purchase orders and work orders
- Manage all company registrations, insurances, equipment register and employee information and licences
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting
- Assisting with government lodgments, incentives and applications
- Assist with OHS tasks including the creation of forms, checklists and templates and coordinating the onboarding documentation for new and existing employees
- Drafting, reviewing and implementing of policies and procedures
This is a permanent part time time opportunity where a standard week will see you working Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm (some flexibility will be considered).
Enjoy a positive working environment within a passionate team, offering long-term career opportunity within an expanding organisation.
The successful candidate for this position will be highly organised, process driven and meticulous in their work output. You will bring to the role your strong attention to detail, proficient computer skills and ability to operate efficiently. You will also hold the ability to communicate effectively with company clients, suppliers and staff at all levels.
To be successful you will also hold the following experience, skills and attributes:
- A high level of experience with Simpro is essential
- Xero experience is preferred
- Previous experience in a similar office administration role
- The ability to work as part of a high performing team
- Be able to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- High level computer and typing skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office 365 suite of products
- Be self-motivated, reliable and trustworthy
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all administration tasks
How to Apply
For your opportunity to become an integral part of this growing business please "Apply now" using the prompts.
Please attach your resume and a cover letter outlining your interest and suitability for the position. Applicants must be available to work part-time hours and be able to provide 2 working references.