Our client is a highly regarded National, privately owned business specialising in Safety Compliance Solutions trusted by property managers, landlords and home owners across Australia. Their team is committed to providing high-quality risk management solutions and testing of smoke alarms, RCD’s and safety systems.
This an ongoing employment opportunity to join a friendly, close knit team who prides themselves on their quality and dedication to safety.
As the company experiences consistent growth, we are seeking a Trade Qualified Electrician to join their Adelaide based team.
- Smoke alarm upgrades, installations, service and testing across commercial and residential properties
- Testing, fault finding, service and maintenance of Electrical systems
- Fluent with QLD legislative requirements pertaining to smoke alarms
- Ensure high quality workmanship while maintaining company standards, relevant safety and compliance documentation
- Communicate effectively with clients, providing exceptional service and technical advice
This career opportunity will see you join a successful business, offering long term employment opportunities. This role will commence as a full time casual role with a view to permanency.
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Remuneration Package: Competitive Hourly Rate, Allowances and a Fully Maintained Company Vehicle
- Enjoy a positive working environment, promoting growth and collaboration
The key to success in this position will be your excellent technical skills accompanied by a strong focus in safety and customer service skills. Due to the nature of work, you will regularly engage with property managers and home owners to deliver their compliance solutions.
To be considered for this opportunity you will bring the following licences and experience:
- Current QLD Electrical Licence
- Construction Industry White Card
- Current CPR/LVR
- Current Queensland Manual Driver’s License
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
To register your interest in joining this growing business please Apply Now using the prompts, or please direct any enquiries to Dominique at Add Staff on 1300 365 606.