The Add Staff team is currently seeking to recruit trade qualified Electricians to join our client on a project in Pimpama.
We are looking for an experienced, reliable and trade qualified electrician to commence immediately in an ongoing casual basis. The role will see you performing civil works including pit and pipe and cable hauling.
The suitable candidate will demonstrate exceptional work ethic, a safety-first attitude and high-quality workmanship.
To be successful in securing a position onsite you will be a trade qualified electrician with a strong attention to detail that consistently demonstrates high quality workmanship.
You will also possess the following qualifications, skills and attributes:
- Current QLD Electrical Licence
- Construction Industry White/Blue Card
- Current CPR/LVR certification
- White Card
- Ability to read plans and work unsupervised
- Demonstrated knowledge of electrical industry standards and safe work practices.
To register your interest in this vacancy please Apply Now using the prompts, including your current resume and two working references.